Penn Special Senator Star Drag Conventional - 6/OH - 2.9:1 - 450/50
This reel needs no introduction. First launched in 1936, the Senator Series from PENN has endured the test of time. The Senator is world renown for being the most universal, respected star drag reel on the market. Its rugged design allows it to be an offshore workhorse that has amassed more IGFA big game world records than any brand in the industry.
Combining the toughness of the legendary Senator reel with higher gear ratios a high speed retrieve, the Special Senator gives serious saltwater anglers the best of both worlds; power and speed. So you are prepared whether trolling; casting large baits, or bottom fishing.
HT-100™ Drag Washers
HT-100 drag washers provide smooth drag under heavy loads
Stainless Steel Frame Rings
Stainless steel frame rings enhances rigidity to prevent “frame-flex”
- Lightweight graphite frame
- Machined and anodized aluminum spool
- Precision-machined stainless steel pinion gear
- High-strength marine grade bronze alloy main gear
- Multi-disk star drag system for smooth and consistent drag
- 2 shielded stainless steel ball bearings
- Stainless steel reel stand
- Convertible power handle
- Heavy-duty clicker
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!