Engineered to keep you comfortable and concealed, the Viper SD is Summit’s most popular model and has been for 17 years. Featuring a foam-padded seat that can be raised for bow hunting and lowered for gun hunting, the Viper SD’s full-perimeter frame allows for sit-down and stand-up configurations while a solid front bar enables easy climbing and doubles as a gun rest. Quiet, comfortable and safe, the Viper weighs in at a highly portable 20 pounds, with a nesting frame that packs on your back.
Summit’s best-selling tree stand offers versatility, comfort and functionality while being lightweight yet sturdy enough to perform reliably season after season.
Complete Summit Viper SD Climbing Treestand includes the following:
- Mossy Oak Treestand Camo
- Aluminum 5 Channel Platform Frame with new Dead Metal - Sound Deadening Technology
- Aluminum Seat / Climber Frame
- Comfortable Foam Seat with Backrest
- 2 x Coated Steel Climbing Cables
- 4 Point FAS (harness) with safety strap and attached SRS strap
- RapidClimb Stirrups
- 3 - 16 inch Zippered Arm Pads
- Camo Backpack Straps
- Green Utility Strap
- Stand Umbilical Rope
- Written Instructions
- Safety / Instructional DVD
- Closed-front aluminum climbing stand
- Suspended foam-padded seat with backrest in Mossy Oak® Break-Up Infinity camo
- Weighs 20 lbs. and holds up to 300 lbs.
- 18” W x 12” D seat size, 20” W x 26.5" D platform size
- Includes Full-Body Fall Arrest Harness System and all necessary hardware
Critical parts of your tree stand’s platform are filled in with a custom-engineered expanding foam to reduce unintentional noises.
The simplest, fastest and quietest cable attachment system ever invented, no fumbling with pins, knobs, nuts or bolts necessary. Size the cable to your tree’s diameter, insert the cable into the retention bracket, and the QuickDraw® trigger locks securely in place. Pull the “trigger” to remove the stand from the tree.
High-quality extruded aluminum and precision welds provide maximum rigidity and strength. Each joint is “locked” into place before welding and designed so that stress on the welds is minimized, for a stand that’s strong, safe, secure and silent.
A standard feature on all Summit climbing stands, RapidClimb stirrups are easy to use and adjustable to fit any boot. Designed to keep your boot securely attached to the platform, these ergonomic stirrups allow you to quickly and safely climb to your desired height.