The Team Lew’s Signature Series rods are is the product of three years of research and development by the hard-charging innovators of Lew’s. It has been battle tested by the unrelenting and most demanding pro staffs in the industry. Hold a Signature Series rod in your hands and you are holding cutting edge innovation. The first-class technology of the Signature Series rods results in game changing performance on the water. What sets the Signature Series apart from other rods in the pro model space is FOCAS Blank technology. This multi-layered graphite blank production process - used exclusively by Lew’s - delivers 75% greater tip strength and overall blank durability. And most critically, this innovative strength design preserves superior sensitivity. Signature Series rods also feature WINN’S generation polymer Dry-Tac ULTRA Grips, delivering complete rod control. With the Dry-Tac Ultra system, anglers experience the superior rod handling they have come to expect from Lew’s, resulting in tighter, more accurate casting, more controlled fish fighting, and the all-day comfort that is critical to serious anglers. The Dry-Tac ULTRA system provides anglers with a solid grip while fishing in all conditions. All Signature Series rods also feature SEAGUIDE RA Premium Aluminum Oxide guide inserts, yielding consistently smooth casts and durability with all line types.
- Lew’s® proprietary multilayered graphite blank with Focus® Resin Concentrated Blank Technology
- Seaguide RA premium aluminum oxide inserts
- Full Contact reel seat for increased blank contact on casting models
- Lew's exclusive BARE reel seats utilizing G Clutch® technology with Winn® Dri-Tac palm swell grip on spinning models
- Winn® Dri-Tac Ultra split grip handle
- Patented "No Foul" hook keeper
- Handling fee for oversized item may apply