• Milled from one solid piece of aircraft grade aluminum to withstand constant heavy recoil
• Fog proof and shock-resistant housing
• Nitrogen charged with weather resistant seals
• Green fused multi-coated lens provides superior light transmission, resolution and scratch resistance
• Tri-illuminated (Red, Green, Blue) Mil-Dot reticle with adjustable rheostat for brightness control
• Windage and elevation adjustment
• 4.2 Inch eye relief provides safety from heavy recoil and enables fast target acquisition
• First focal plane, laser etched reticle is manufactured for long distance accuracy
• Weaver / Picatinny 1913 ring mounts included
Tube Diameter: 30mm
Eye Relief: 4.2"
Exit Pupil: 13.4mm - 4.4mm
Field of View (Feet at 100 yards): 112' - 25.5'
Finish: Matte Black
Lens Coating: Green
Weight: 16.67 oz.