Get more coverage under the boat with Airmar's new wide beam CHIRP product line. Offering a high frequency range of 150-250kHz and a constant 25 degree beamwidth, these transducers are truly broadband at it's best. In addition to improving the performance of CHIRP-ready echosounders, anglers using the new wide beam transducers will achieve twice the coverage under the boat compared to our current high frequency CHIRP transducers.
A unique property of the new high frequency transducers is that the beamwidth is a constant 25 degree angle across the entire frequency band. Traditionally, high frequency transducers have narrow beamwidths that change with frequency. Now, in addition to providing vast bottom coverage and precise fish detection in the upper water column that can sometimes go unseen with current narrow beam transducers, Airmar's new wide beam format also creates crisper and larger return images on the display.
- Ideal for marking baitfish and game fish in shallow to mid-water depths of 300ft - 600ft
- Depth & fast-response water-temperature sensor
- High-CHIRPS from 150 kHz to 250 kHz 25°; constant beamwidth
- 1 internal Broadband Ceramic
- Available in 0 , 12 & 20 tilted versions
- Depth & fast response water-temperature sensor
- Bronze housing
- Boat size: Up to 11 M (36?)
- Hull Type; Fiberglass, wood