Get more coverage under the boat with Airmar's new wide beam CHIRP product line. Offering a high frequency range of 150-250kHz and a constant 25 degree beamwidth, these transducers are truly broadband at it's best. In addition to improving the performance of CHIRP-ready echosounders, anglers using the new wide beam transducers will achieve twice the coverage under the boat compared to our current high frequency CHIRP transducers.
A unique property of the new high frequency transducers is that the beamwidth is a constant 25 degree angle across the entire frequency band. Traditionally, high frequency transducers have narrow beamwidths that change with frequency. Now, in addition to providing vast bottom coverage and precise fish detection in the upper water column that can sometimes go unseen with current narrow beam transducers, Airmar's new wide beam format also creates crisper and larger return images on the display.
- Ideal for marking baitfish and game fish in shallow to mid-water depths of 300ft - 600ft
- Depth & fast-response water-temperature sensor
- CHIRPs across the following bandwidths:
- Low Frequency 38 to 75 kHz
- High Frequency 150 to 250 kHz
- Covers popular fishing frequencies of 50 and 200 kHz plus everything else in the bandwidth
- 16 internal Broadband Ceramics
- Depth & fast response water-temperature sensor
- Urethane housing with stuffing tube and high-performance fairing
- Boat size: 12 m (40?)
- Boat Type: Sportfishing, Commercial
- Hull Type Fiberglass, Wood, Metal
- Can retrofit to existing R99 install