Alvey Offshore Orbiter Conventional Overhead Reel
Couldn't load pickup availability
For a limited time, get a free Alvey embroidered flex-fit cap (ACAPDI) with your purchase.
These new reels are going to take the range of Alvey reels into a whole new arena. Designed and Engineered by Alvey and built with outstanding quality in conjunction with us, to give anglers worldwide an offshore reel to be proud of.
- CNC machined from 6061 grade aluminium to form an ultra-strong frame and side plates
- Carbon Fibre side panel gives a stark contrast whilst reducing weight
- Our spool is also CNC formed, as well as the drag lever and the beautifully machined and comfortable handle knob
- The specially designed super strong handle is also all CNC machined from a solid block of alloy
- There are 9 stainless steel ball bearings built into the reel with a one-way clutch bearing controlled by a smooth lever action. The drag washers are all carbon washers giving an amazing 30 kgs of drag
- The main gear is machine cut stainless steel with a brass pinion gear for a smooth drive system with 2 speeds available while fishing 6.5:1 and a powerful 3.8:1 to fight big fish
- The weight of the reel is less than 560g spooled with 300m of 30lb braid
- Left and Right Hand available
- Gear Ratio: 6.5:1 & 3.8:1
- Ball Bearings: 9
- Weight: 19 oz
- Max Drag: 66lbs