Built to withstand the pressures of high caliber weapons, the Thor LT is made from hardened aluminum alloy and built to be recoil resistant to higher caliber weapons. The streamlined design of this scope looks more like your traditional glass optic and gives the user a choice of mounting with any 30mm rings, and the ultimate freedom in flexibility with ring height and brand selection.
No need to burn through boxes of ammo just to get your thermal scope to zero. With one shot zero, all you have to do is move the zero reticle to your first point of impact. That?s it. Saving you a ton of time, money, and unneeded frustration!
The advancement in ATN scopes power consumption is revolutionary for the thermal optics market. Their internal battery gives you 10+ hours of power! This improvement in reduction of power consumption will stretch every single minute of your hunt out into the early pre-dawn hours. There will be no worries about not having enough juice in the battery to make it through the whole night without having to recharge.
- Detection-- 475 yards
- Recognition-- 240 yards
- Identification-- 160 yards
- Eye Cup
- Scope Cover
- USB C Cable
- Lens Tissue
- Sensor: 160 x 120 px
- Magnification: 3-6x
- Field of View, Degree: 11x8.3
- Core: ATN Obsidian Core LT
- Micro Display: 1280x720 HD Display
- Eye Relief: 90mm
- IP Rating: Weather Resistant
- Charging: USB, Type C
- 3D Accelerometer: Yes
- Color Modes: White Hot / Black Hot
- Reticles: Multiple Patterns
- Mount: 30mm Standard Rings (Not Included)
- Battery Life (Li-ion): 10+ Hours
- Operating Temperature: -20°F to +120°F
- Dimensions: 11 1/2" x 2.20" x 2.20"
- Weight: 1.40 lbs
- Finish: Matte Black