Attwood Fuel Line Assembly EPA Mercury With Snap Lock Connectors
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Features:Alcohol-resistant hose- suitable for use with leaded and non-leaded fuels3/8 in. I.D. hose for maximum flow.Primer bulb is injection-molded for strength and durability.Double-check valve for quick priming and unrestricted flow.Noncorrosive- galvanized hose clamps.Attwood fuel hose kits meet SAE J1527 ASTM Fuel C Class II standards.Primer bulbs and hose fittings meet ABYC portable fuel systems requirements.Mercury With Snap Lock Connectors.
- Attwood Universal Sprayless Connector replaces traditional tank fittings and eliminates spray when connecting or disconnecting fuel fittings.
- Includes Attwood exclusive Multi-layer low-permeation primer bulb.
- Includes 3/8" low-permeation fiber reinforced fuel hose designed to prevent kinking and hardening when used with Ethanol blended fuels.
- High-strength fiber reinforced fuel hose rated up to 100C and 600psi
- Stepless 360 degree stainless steel clamps and engineered hose barbs designed for use in pressurized fuel systems and guaranteed to be leak free.
- Compatible with Ethanol blended fuels
- Compatible with all OEM brand engines (1hp - 350hp)
This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.