The all-new Explorer series introduces impressive power and performance in an affordable crossbow package. The XP370 features an anti-vibration foot stirrup and adjustable butt stock, with compression-molded limbs allowing the compound crossbow to reach speeds up to 370 feet per second. It all combines into an overall shooing experience that’s truly next level. The sleek, blacked-out crossbow comes ready-to-hunt with two carbon arrows, red dot sight, rope cocking device and lightweight quiver all included.
* Speed test using 380-grain arrow.
- Metal Injection Molded (MIM) Trigger
- Soft Lok™ Floating Bristle Arrow Retainer
- TriggerTech Frictionless Release Technology
- Anti-Dry Fire (ADF) Trigger System
- Adjustable Butt Stock
- CNC Machined Aluminum Flight Track
- Crank Cocking Device Compatible
- Pass-Through Foregrip
- Three Picatinny Rails
- Single Bolt Assembly
- Dimensions: 31.25" L x 19” W
- Weight: 6 lbs.
- Axle to Axle: 16.5"
- Draw Weight: 165 lbs.
- Kinetic Energy: 115 ft. lbs.
- Power Stroke: 13.75"
- Speed (fps)*: 370
- Trigger Type: TriggerTech
- Two 20” Carbon Arrows
- Red/Green Illuminated Red Dot Sight
- Lightweight Sidemount Quiver
- Rope Cocking Device
- Lubrication Wax