The TS380 has speed, fit and function all on its side: delivering an overall shooting experience that’s as comfortable as it is effective. The adjustable length-of-pull butt stock and pass-through foregrip make the high-speed crossbow easy and comfortable for almost any shooter to shoulder. It’s also got safety on its side with an anti-dry fire TriggerTech™ trigger and patented Soft Lok™ floating bristle arrow retainer. This special edition crossbow even has an integrated crank cocking device to reduce cocking tension by up to 93 percent! The digital gray wrap and premium aluminum flight track round out the package to give the TS380 an extra edge that will make you the talk of the woods. Just wait ‘til they see arrows flying at 380 feet per second…
* Speed test using 380-grain arrow.
FREE $200 CUSTOM TRIGGER UPGRADE
The Frictionless Release Technology™ creates a free-floating roller between the sear and the trigger – offering a smoother, lighter trigger unlike anything else on the market. Nock sensors and anti-dry fire give you peace of mind for double the safety, and a three-pound, zero-creep release gives you confidence to make the shot. Once you go TriggerTech, you’ll never go back.
- Includes Pre-Installed Crank Cocking Device
- TriggerTech Frictionless Release Technology™
- Single Bolt Assembly
- Soft-Lok™ Floating Bristle Arrow Retainer
- Anti-Dry Fire (ADF) Trigger System
- Metal Injection Molded (MIM) Trigger
- CNC Machined Aluminum Flight Track
- Magnesium Riser
- Three Picatinny Rail
- Adjustable Length-of-Pull Butt Stock
- Finger Safety Reminders
- Pass-Through Foregrip
- Track-Mounted String Dampeners
- Dimensions: 32.375"L x 18.75"W
- Weight: 6.9 lbs.
- Axle to Axle" 16.75"
- Draw Weight: 201 lbs.
- Kinetic Energy: 122 ft. lbs.
- Power Stroke: 12.625"
- Speed (fps - tested with 380 grain arrow): 380
- Trigger Type: TriggerTech
- 4x32mm Multi-Reticle Scope
- Integrated Crank Cocking Device
- Lightweight Side-Mount Quiver
- Two 20" Headhunter™ Arrows
- Lubrication Wax