The Black Hole 18 archery target is ready to take shot after shot, whether you’re using broadheads or field points. Featuring bright, high contrast colors and a large 18” x 16” front shooting surface, the Black Hole 18 offers 4 separate shooting surfaces. The sides are used with field points and the front and back are used with broadheads or field points. The Field Logic® Black Hole 18 Block Archery Target is made or easy arrow removal.
- Black Hole 18 archery target
- Four shootable sides with multiple offset aiming points
- Front and back feature “open-face” layered design for use with fixed blade and expandable broadheads, and field points
- Two sides are “wrapped” with a woven polyurethane and made for use with field points only
- Bright, high contrast colors for easy aiming at longer distances
- Easy arrow removal from all sides
- Dimensions: 18” x 16” x 11”