Boss Buck 600 lb capacity feeders have thick wall HDPE UV protected plastic that will not rot, rust or leak! Our hoppers are roto-molded, which is the same process used to make whitewater kayaks.
This maintenance FREE hopper system, with 84″ gravity feeder legs, is A TOP SELLER in our line. With our patented protein/gravity head you get the most moisture-resistant feeding system available on the market today! The custom-designed gravity head features a 10 degree of angle and a 1″ overhang on the 4″ feed ports. Each feed port is 8″ long and has a drain hole to disperse any water that enters the tip of the feed port.
Our patented design features an internal cone that dispenses the feed evenly to the four ports. The 4-Way inner sleeve allows the user to control the feed flow of almost all feed shapes and sizes. Push it all the way up to virtually shut off the flow, or ease it down until you get the optimal flow on your favorite type of critter food.
Our double-walled hatch LID tops this unit off in style, and function. Built oversized, this lid allows the hopper system to breathe, thus eliminating condensation while achieving ambient temperature faster than steel or fiberglass feeders.
Our maintenance-free 600 lb feeders featured rotomolded construction for the ultimate in durability and are a TOP SELLER in the Boss Buck line.
- 600# Corn (approximately)
- 500# Large Protein Pellets (approximately)
- 84″ Legs
- Inside spread of legs 40″
- Hatch lid is 3″ deep
- 81″ from ground to lid
- 42″ feeder height (ground to spout)
- Gravity 4-way feeding height: 42″
- All galvanized hardware
- Converts from protein to spin feeder in minutes
- 12V Automatic Deluxe Conversion Kit (Sold Separately)
- Feeder dimensions: 44x44x43
- Made in the USA
- Feed tubes have 10° Angle
- Feed tubes have 1″ overlap on top of each Port
- Feed ports are 8″ long and 4″ I.D.
- Each Port has a drain hole