The 9 inch Tapered Flex Blade uses the same patented textured no-slip-grip handle and stainless steel as the other Bubba Blades. The non-stick coated blade makes filleting smaller pan fish & meat cutting even easier. Add this blade to our Flex & Stiffie knives and have the perfect set for filleting & carving.
- 9" Blade with 6" handle for a total length of 15"
- Full tang construction from a single piece of steel provides strength and stability while balancing the knife
- Coated with a non-stick surface that is bonded with Titanium to help prevent rusting & pitting and let the meat slide off the blade effortlessly
- Trigger grip lets you put some heat on the knife when needed
- Thumb & finger pads ensure total control
- Safety guards for protection from the blade & spines of fish
- High carbon stainless steel
- Large patented textured no-slip-grip handle made from thermoplastic polymer then wrapped with a special synthetic rubber for outstanding grip security
- Factory sharpened by hand to razor sharpness
- Rockwell hardness rating 56-58
- Custom black synthetic sheath