Dead Down Wind’s Laundry Bombs are a convenient, easy-to-use way to wash your hunting clothes, removing dirt, grime and all traces of human (and other) scents and game tipping odors. And they are a heck of a lot easier to pack for hunting camp/lodge than liquid detergent. The water-soluble multi-chamber packs are packed with safe, gentle, enzyme-based detergent that is effective on virtually all fabrics and garments – natural, technical, synthetic and carbon-based. Safe for sensitive skin too. Plus, it contains no biocides and is gentle on humans and human-like creatures as well as the environment; and its cleaning power can increase the longevity of your hunting clothing by not wringing the life out of them like harsh detergents. Comes in a 28-count package to last you well into the hunting season.
- DROP A BOMB ON ODORS: The Dead Down Wind Laundry Bombs eliminate odors with a broad-spectrum odor elimination formula that removes all traces of human scent on hunting gear, hunting accessories.
- FOR MOST MATERIALS: Recommended for all hunting garments including carbon, technical, natural and synthetic materials. The new water soluble multi-chamber packs are now made with 50% more enzymes.
- HOW TO USE: Place a Dead Down Wind Laundry Bomb into the washing machine drum before adding hunting garments to remove stains, odors and even increase the longevity of your gear.
- SAFE FOR SENSITIVE SKIN: Enzyme formulations keep clothes clean with ingredients that are safe for sensitive skin. Effective on natural, technical, synthetic, or carbon garments to remain undetected when you step foot into the woods.
- SCENT ELIMINATOR FOR HUNTING: Our Laundry Detergent contains no biocides and is gentle on humans and the environment.