Harness the power of XM Satellite Radio, America's number one satellite radio provider, on your boat, RV or in your home/office. Digital Antenna's new 233-XM-50 Satellite Antenna provides crystal clear reception of your favorite XM satellite radio channels anywhere in the continental United States, Canada and up to 250 miles offshore.
Tested to withstand extreme environmental conditions, the 233-XM-50's UV stable acrylic sealed dome is impervious to damage caused by bad weather and salt water. The 233-XM-50 is sold complete with a stainless steel 1"-14 mount and stainless steel mounting ferrule, 50' cable with factory attached connectors and adapter cable. The unit also features a built-in internal ground plane (3.5"" diameter).
Boaters will benefit from XM Satellite Weather's instantly updated weather information (nationwide radar, sea surface temperatures, lightning display and GPS capability) - getting you back to the dock safely.
XM radio and XM Weather require subscription through XM.
- Crystal clear reception for XM and XM WX
- Provides coverage in continental United States , Canada and up to 250 miles offshore
- Rugged construction withstands harsh weather conditions
- Complete antenna system includes cable and mount
- Frequency: 2332.5 - 2345.0 MHz (XM, XM WX)
- Gain: 40 dB (nominal)
- Reception Pattern: 25-90 degrees
- Noise Figure: < 1.0
- Current Consumption: < 55 mA
- Output VSWR: < 1.5
- Cable: 50' low loss, UV stable cable
- Antenna Connector: N-type female
- Cable Connectors: N-type male and mini-UHF female (factory attached)
- Adapter Connectors: Mini-UHF male and Fakra SMB
- Mount: Stainless steel 1"-14 threaded base (flat surface)
- Antenna Dome: White UV stable acrylic
- Dimensions: 3.5"" OD x 2"" H (8"" H with mount)
- Warranty: 1 year (limited)