Take time out of the day and head to the lake or river with the Duckett Jacob Wheeler Signature Series Casting Rod. Engineered with a Multi Modulus body, low resin pre-pregs and carbon scrim for long-lasting performance, this casting rod features a split grip with custom EVA material and triple ion-coated guides that offer comfortable use and optimal functionality.
- Halo-Sanded™ – for a stronger, lighter rod with great sensitivity.
- Carbon fiber scrim for added durability and weight reduction.
- Sensi-Touch™ blanks – made from the highest quality multi-modulus pre-pregs for an extremely lightweight and durable rod.
- Superb balance to reduce angler fatigue and increase sensitivity.
- Proprietary Kigan Artus high gauge 316ss ring lock guides with hyper-lite braid proof inserts.
- Semi-Conventional guide train for added strength and durability
High impact, cut resistant comfort grip EVA
- Grooved EVA grip and butt for enhanced traction in all conditions
- Proprietary designed true split reel seat for better blank to hand transmission of vibration
that enhances sensitivity
|Model||Power||Action||Length||Grip||Guides + TIP|