- Kevlar-reinforced material wraps your hand to protect from leader cuts and slicing.
- Heavy rubber interior padding positioned on top and bottom of glove protects the hand from crushing when the leader comes tight.
- Extra-long cuff protects your wrist from leader snags.
- Heavy duty Velcro closure secures your glove like a second skin.
- Vee wrist opening allows for easy on and off of your glove.
- Exposed key fingers and thumb allow for greater dexterity and rod handling
- Ergonomic design allows for greater hand movement for big fish management.
- Designed by Charles Perry, expert offshore deckhand, captain and world-record holder.
Intended Use: Leadering big fish, managing mono, wire or cable. Ergonomic design and exposed key fingers/thumb allow for superior rod, line and component management.