The Lew's Laser XL can handle the fight of big fish from the deep. It's built with a 330 yard capacity of 20 pound line, a brass main gear, and an audible bait clicker.
- 100 mm double anodized power handle with EVA power grips
- 15 lb. max drag
- Four bearing system with stainless steel double shielded ball bearings and Zero-Reverse one-way clutch bearings
- Brass main gear and crankshaft
- Centrifugal braking system
- Carbon fiber drag with anodized aluminum drag star control
- Anodized sideplates and aluminum frame
- Audible bait clicker.
|Bearings||Gear Ratio||Line Per
(Lb. Test / Yards)