Lew's Mach 1 Speed Spool Fishing Reel
You save 23% ($30.00)
Shipping calculated at checkout.
The Mach I Speed Spool features a premium 10 bearing system with double-shielded stainless steel ball bearings and a Zero Reverse one way clutch bearing for smooth operation. Lightweight one-piece graphite frame and sideplates. The innovative MSB (Multi-Setting Brake) system, features both and externally adjustable magnetic cast control and internally adjustable centrifugal brakes for superior cast control. Smooth Rulon drag system provides up to 15 lbs. of drag power.
- One-piece, lightweight, graphite frame and sideplates
- Premium double shielded, stainless steel, 10-bearing system with Zero-Reverse anti-reverse clutch bearing
- Multi-Setting Brake (MSB) utilizing both an external click dial to adjust the Magnetic Brake System, and an internal 4-pin position on/off Centrifugal Brake System
- Machine forged, double anodized, large capacity aluminum spool
- Double-anodized drag star with audible click
- Smooth Rulon drag system with 15 lb max drag
- 95MM bowed, anodized, bowed aluminum handle with Lew's® custom paddle knobs
- Double-anodized, aluminum spool tension cap with audible click
- Zirconia line guide
|Bearings||Gear Ratio||Line Per
(Lb. Test / Yards)