Minn Kota Maxxum 70 Trollign Motor 52"" Shaft Hand Controlled Speed ControlModel: 1368630
- Maxxum Mount - Rough conditions or treacherous stump fields should never keep you off the water. The tournament-tested Maxxum Mount plows through any obstacle. When you stow Maxxum, you can rest assured that our mount won’t budge, flex or vibrate.
- Bowguard 360° - The Bowguard 360°™ breaks away on impact from any direction and automatically resets itself - protecting your motor and your boat, so you can fish without worry. Plus, its dual bearing system eliminates noise, and it's easily removable.
- 5 Fwd/3 Rev: provides five forward & three reverse speed settings to easily choose the speed you need for simple, intuitive control putting you in command.
- Push-to-Test Battery Meter - This convenient gauge on Maxxum hand control models tells you how much battery life you have left - at the push of a button. Available only on Hand Control models.
- Weedless Wedge 2 Prop - Push weeds away and take on the thick stuff without battery-draining chopping and hacking. Weedless Wedge™ 2 features swept-back, flared blades for unrelenting, reliable prop performance.
- Indestructible Composite Shaft: Pound for pound, our composite shaft is stronger than steel. It flexes on impact and won’t break, kink or corrode. That’s why we’re confident enough to guarantee it for life.
- Cool, Quiet, Power:Nothing runs cooler or quieter than a Minn Kota. Our extra large windings and commutators dissipate heat, resulting in cooler operation, extended battery power, and longer motor life. And our unique bearing system reduces friction to cut fish-spooking noise.
- 2-Year Warranty - This motor is backed up with Minn Kota’s two-year warranty.
|Universal Sonar 2||No|