The Mitchell Avocet Spinning Combo features high-end quality design and performance. The dual supported pinion ensures smooth operation and less fatigue on your cranking hand. The additional Rapid Drag makes it even easier to quickly ramp up or down your drag setting. This R fishing rod is also equipped with three bearings with instant anti-reverse, as well as never-fail bail spring system and a multi-disc drag system for reliability.
A dual-supported pinion gear in Mitchell’s Avocet Rz Spinning Reels reduces fatigue in your cranking hand with liquid-smooth operation. Front oil-felt multidisk drag systems. Graphite body and rotor reduces overall weight. Three-bearings system with instant anti-reverse. Aluminum spool. Neverfail™ bail spring. Graphite composite rod enhances sensitivity to feel every bite at the end of your line. Stainless steel guides with ceramic inserts. Split-grip EVA foam handle provides a comfortable, balanced feel in the hand.
- 3 bearings with instant anti-reverse for smooth operation
- Multi-disc drag system for reliability
- Aluminum spool for added strength
- Never-fail bail spring system
- Graphite rod for enhanced sensitivity
- Stainless-steel guides and ceramic inserts for durability
- Split grip EVA handle for a comfortable grip
- R fishing rod features a dual supported pinion for smooth operation and less fatigue
- Rapid Drag makes it easy to ramp up or down the drag setting