Glass-fiber blank construction. Multi-disk felt drag washers. Durable aluminum oxide guide inserts. Comfortable EVA foam grips. Corrosion-resistant graphite spool. 1 ball bearing drive for smoothness. Tundra combos come spooled with line.
This Okuma Tundra Spinning Combo is ideal for tossing bait into the water down at the ocean, lake, river or pond. The graphite fishing rod is equipped with one ball bearing, 80-size reel, a 10-foot durable glass fiber rod, aluminum oxide guides, EVA foam grips and reinforced double-footed guides. Light in weight at approximately 1 pound, the two-piece rod is resistant to corrosion. The Okuma Tundra Spinning Combo has a line capacity of 25 pounds and 260 yards. The Graphite fishing rod features fiberglass construction, comfortable neo-cork grips and a ball bearing drive reel that together create a reliable combination with incredibly smooth handling.
Okuma Tundra Spinning Rod and Reel Combo - There's no better way to go fishing than with a Tundra Spinning Combo rig. You get a quality rod complete with fiber glass construction, comfortable neo-cork grips and ball bearing drive reel for smoothness.
- 1BB drive for smoothness
- Corrosion-resistant graphite spools
- Made using the highest quality materials
- Tested for reliability and quality
- Used by professionals worldwide
- Multi-disc oiled felt drag system
- Durable glass fiber rod blank construction
- Ceramic guide inserts
- Comfortable EVA foam fore and rear grips
- Rod is 10 foot and 80 size spinning reel holds 260 yards 25 lb test