The Senator Reel sports all the toughness of the original with higher gear ratios for even more power and speed. Built with two shielded, stainless steel ball bearings, a precision-machined stainless steel pinion gear and high-strength bronze-alloy main gear. The Slammer Rod is made up of a tubular one-piece graphite blank that easily handles trophy fish. EVA grips won't fatigue your hands during the fight, and a graphite reel seat secures the reel for worry-free performance. Aluminum gimbal with cover.
Penn Senator Reels are factory matched with Slammer Rods for balanced, durable combos that can be used to fish for a variety of species.
- Anodized, machined aluminum spool
- HT-100 drag washers
- Heavy-duty one-piece graphite rod
- Fatigue-fighting EVA grips
- Lightweight graphite frame
- Machined and anodized aluminum spool
- Stainless steel frame rings enhances rigidity to prevent “frame-flex”
- 1-Piece tubular graphite composite blank
- Graphite reel seat