Extreme range, endless adjustment and a large diameter drag knob, so you can easily crank down to max drag. No backing needed because the rubber gasket keeps superline from slipping. Eliminates the question of how much line you have left when fighting a fish. The three lines on the spool flange let you know when you have 1/3rd, 2/3rd or a full spool of line.
Aluminum body and rotor. Watertight Design. Sealed HT-100 Slammer Drag System. Machined and anodized aluminum Superline spool with Line Capacity Rings. Instant Anti-Reverse. 5 shielded stainless steel ball bearings. 1 piece tubular glass blank construction with solid glass tip featured on boat rod models. Graphite composite rods featured on inshore and jigging rods. Stainless steel guides with aluminum oxide inserts. Cork or EVA handles depending on model. Graphite reel seats. The PENN Spinfisher V combo uses the Spinfisher V reel with a factory matched Spinfisher V rods. With a full assortment from inshore to boat, there's something for everyone. Featuring our award winning Spinfisher V reels and their Water Tight Design which uses seals in key locations to keep water out, and our powerful Slammer Drag System, the Spinfisher V combos are a complete fish catching package.
- Full metal body, sideplate and rotor
- Water tight design
- Sealed HT-100 slammer drag system
- New thicker heavy-duty aluminum bail wire adds strength and durability
- 5 shielded stainless steel bearing system
- Friction trip ramp prevents premature bail trip when casting
- Stainless steel mainshaft and alloy main gear
- Enhanced gear ratios on smaller sizes