Over two years in the making and countless hours of research and development has led to a tackle storage system that solves every major problem anglers encounter. Every feature on Plano's new EDGE series is part of a well thought out system to help you be a better angler. With a family of 10 boxes offering both general purpose and specialized storage that fit into the current Plano system, they will prolong the life of your tackle and give you an edge on the water. One quick glance shows these tackle boxes are different. Look closer and you'll find they're not only different – they're better in every way possible.
- Patent-pending Crankbait Catcher™ silicone fingers hold baits securely and prevent hook tangles
- Shallow depth provides the perfect protection for finesse baits, jerk baits and slim-profile lures
- Soft silicone fingers flex to protect finely-tuned finesse baits
- Complete flexibility for storing lures of every shape and size
- 100% open design allows customization and protects expensive baits
- Reconfigures instantly when adding new lures
- Dri-Loc® O-ring seal maintains waterproofing when closed
- Rustrictor™ technology delivers 360 degrees of rust-preventative protection
- EZ Label™ system for quick identification of contents
- DuraView™ crystal-clear polycarbonate lid
- One-handed latch design
- Ribbed lids and base for durability
- Stainless steel pin hinges
- Stackable lids and bases
The EDGE™ Crank features the patent-pending Crankbait Catcher™ – a system of silicone pegs that hold crankbaits securely to prevent hook tangles. This is the first crankbait storage solution of its kind and you'll only find it from the fishing experts at Plano! The shallow depth of the EDGE Crank - Small provides the perfect protection for finesse baits, jerk baits and slim-profile lures. Also available in an extra-large size for deep-diving crankbaits.