While shrimp typically swim forward in a slow motion, they move backwards quickly in sharp, short bursts when frightened or chased--and nothing gets inshore gamefish fired up like the sight of fleeing shrimp! When rigged on a jighead, the TroutTrick JerkShrimpZ is designed to be fished with sharp, short jerks of the rod and allowed to settle to the bottom on a semi-slack line to mimic this frantic fleeing motion. This bait is also ideally suited for rigging on the EZ KeeperZ Weighted Hooks or similar swimbait hooks for shallow flats, where the naturally buoyancy of the ElaZtech material allows it to float off the bottom at a perfectly natural angle to trigger strikes from redfish, seatrout, and flounder alike!
- 5 per pack
- Size 4"
- Tail-first design mimics backwards swimming action of frantic, fleeing shrimp
- Tucked-under tail and flat belly creates natural gliding action on the fall
- Thin appendages and twin paddletail antennae produce lively action when twitched and hopped
- Pairs perfectly with Trout Eye™, Weedless Eye™, HeadlockZ™, and EZ KeeperZ™ jigheads and hooks
- Ideal for targeting not just seatrout, but also redfish, snook, flounder, small tarpon and more both on the flats and in deeper water