Zoom Split-Tail Trailers 4"
More body, action, and "lift" to lures on a slower retrieve.Use the ideal Zoom Split-Tail Trailer on Zoom baits, spinner baits and jigs. It gives more body, action and lift to lures on a slower retrieve. Use the ideal Zoom Split-Tail Trailer on Zoom baits, spinner baits and jigs. It gives more body, action and lift to lures on a slower retrieve.Load your tackle box with some of the hottest soft plastic baits in the industry. Zoom baits are preferred by tournament fishermen for their uncanny fish-producing ability. And once fish bite into this lifelike, super-soft and salt-impregnated lure, they'll fight to hang on.
Use on a Spinnerbait or a Jig. Can help make your spinnerbait more bouyant when retrieved slowly. Zoom uses a Salt mixture in their baits that makes a fish hold on for that extra time that gives you more hook ups.
The spinnerbait has long been known for its versatility and fish-catching ability. Adding a Zoom Split Tail Trailer to a spinnerbait can change some of its characteristics and expand its potential. If you have a day when the bass seem to short-bite your blade too often, adding a Split Tail Trailer can add more natural motion and bulk and help entice the fish to really inhale the bait.
Zoom Split Tail Trailer 4 inch 20 pack
- The Split Tail Trailer is the number one choice on the back of a spinnerbait or buzzbait, but can be used any time a slight addition of bulk will help your presentation
- Slender body with narrow twin tails
- Fishing lures
- 4-1/4" long
- Fishing; Lures; Soft Plastics
- Zoom Split-Tail Trailer on Zoom baits
- spinner baits and jigs
- Perfect spinnerbait trailer
- Adds action to bladed swim jigs
- 20 baits to a pack
- Use as a trailer on Jigs and Spinner baits
- Split tail design attacts attention
- All Zoom Baits are Salt Impregnated to make fish hold on for that extra time to get you more hook ups.
The spinnerbait has long been known for its versatility and fish catching ability
- Adding a Zoom Split Tail Trailer to a spinnerbait can change some of its characteristics and ex ?
- Ideal for spinnerbaits and jigs
- Gives more body, action and "lift" to lures on a slower retrieve
- Helps bait run higher, allowing you to swim it slowly and enticingly around ambush points