Check out the Wired2Fish Review Here
Check out the Bassmaster Review Here
30 Day Money Back Satisfaction Guarantee
Take the 30 Day Challenge! If you don't like it, we'll take it back!
The lightweight low profile design features an ergonomic body style, one-way Japanese anti-reverse clutch, heave duty 22 lb. smooth drag system, and the industry leading DEBS cast control and 11 bearing system makes this a premium bait caster for inshore and fresh water fishing.
Power Drag System
The Bruin ELS reel has a beefy 22 lb. drag system designed for maximum stopping power but silky smooth performance.
Our industry leading dual external brake system allows for instant cast control with up to 80 points of control without moving the side plate to adjust the mechanical brakes.
- 1 Piece Solid Metal Frame
- Titanium Deposition Finish Aluminum Side Plates
- 11 Bearing System
- 10 Double-Shielded Stainless Steel Ball Bearings with 1 Zero Reverse One-Way Clutch Bearing
- 22 LB Super Smooth Drag
- Industry Leading 80 Points of Dual External Cast Control and Braking System
- Rugged Corrosion Resistant Duralumin Gears
- 85mm Foam EVA Handle
|BPE100C||5.3:1 - RH||22"||10/195 12/165||30/190 40/165||6.9|
|BPE100S||6.2:1 - RH||25"||10/135 12/120||10/545 20/230||6.8|
|BPE100HS||7.3:1 - RH||30"||10/135 12/120||10/545 20/230||6.8|
|BPE100SHS||8.1:1 - RH||33"||10/135 12/120||10/545 20/230||6.8|