Daiwa Legalis LT 5000 Spinning Reel
Couldn't load pickup availability
Legalis LT 5000 Spinning Reel
The Legalis LT features the LT body (light yet tough) constructed from our all-new ZAION-V material. ZAION-V is more easily machinable than our standard ZAION material, allowing a wider range of our reels to enjoy the benefits. It is much lighter and more rigid than standard materials.
Also featuring a ZAION-V Air Rotor for weight reduction and added rigidity, the reels are lighter and easier to handle without fatigue over the long course of a full day of fishing.
- Air bail
- Air rotor (lightweight rotor)
- ATD drag, which exhibits a low viscosity at rest yet becomes more viscous immediately after drag start-up (resulting in a smoother drag)
- Carbon-light body
- Digigear, the first generation of digitally engineered gear design, ensures a perfect mesh between ultra-tough drive gear and pinion gears for optimized speed, power, durability, and smoothness
- Machine-cut handle
- Bearings: 6(5BB+1RB)
- Gear Ratio: 5.2: 1
- Line Per Crank (inch): 34.5"
- Weight (oz): 8.5
- Mono Capacity: 14/280, 20/180
- J Braid Capacity: 30/230, 40/160
- Drag Max: 26.4
- Handle Position: Left/right
Manufacturer : Daiwa
Manufacturer Part No : LEGLT5000D-C