Sensitivity and power are major factors to consider when flipping and pitching, and Fitzgerald Rods strives to continually make some of the most sensitive and powerful rods on the market today. Designed by professional bass angler, Trevor Fitzgerald, these rods are some of the most superior flipping/pitching rods available.
- Multiple options to fit your needs
- Extremely Powerful
- Premium Graphite Blank-Exposed Reel Seats
- No-Slip EVA handle and butt
- Titanium Guides with Nanolite Rings
- Titanium Drop Shot Hook Keeper
- Sleek Stylish handle system
- Built in Fitzgerald Rods Proprietary Balancing System
|MODEL||POWER||GUIDES||ROD LENGTH||LINE WEIGHT||LURE WEIGHT||TAPER||HANDLE LENGTH|
|THD76H||HEAVY||10+TIP||7'6"||20-80 LB BRAID||1/2 - 1 1/2 OZ||FAST||18"|
|THD76XH||X-HEAVY||10+TIP||7'6"||20-80 LB BRAID||3/4 - 3 OZ||FAST||18"|
|THD78H||HEAVY||10+TIP||7'8"||20-80 LB BRAID||3/4 - 2 OZ||FAST||18"|
|THD78XH||X-HEAVY||10+TIP||7'8"||20-80 LB BRAID||3/4 - 3 OZ||FAST||18"|
|THD710H||HEAVY||10+TIP||7'10"||20-80 LB BRAID||3/4 - 3 OZ||FAST||18"|
Every Fitzgerald Rod is made with saltwater grade components and can be used in fresh and saltwater with no issue.